Perfect Union banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
large member
2,089 Posts
well, i tried a pm, but no response, so i'll ask here...

racist comments are now acceptable at this board? i mean, i know trolling, implied threats, name calling, and other lovely behaviors are generally ignored, but i guess its truly "no rules" at this forum now?

i figure when terms like "*******s" are posted freely, won't be long until we see the beloved "N" word and other "wonderful" descriptions of people appear.

well, i just wanted to make someone aware. whoever it is that supposedly moderates this forum?

From the Moderator, NO , Racist comments and or slurs are NOT permitted on the PU forums and any found will be removed.

·
Registered
118 Posts
things will get worse. with all the hate in this world . i'm not for sure how it will end

·
Registered
191 Posts
well, i tried a pm, but no response, so i'll ask here...

racist comments are now acceptable at this board? i mean, i know trolling, implied threats, name calling, and other lovely behaviors are generally ignored, but i guess its truly "no rules" at this forum now?

i figure when terms like "********" are posted freely, won't be long until we see the beloved "N" word and other "wonderful" descriptions of people appear.

well, i just wanted to make someone aware. whoever it is that supposedly moderates this forum?
I Hope some one gets to the moderates, Before it gets out of hand. Very sad for some thing like that to happen. Have a nice night Sir.

·
large member
2,089 Posts
I Hope some one gets to the moderates, Before it gets out of hand. Very sad for some thing like that to happen. Have a nice night Sir.
there are NO moderators here.

i pm'd the board owner and started this thread (how long ago?). the racist comments still stand. apparently, it's ok to make racist comments on this board. i can think of no other explanation myself.

AS of July 2015 Moderators have been installed to address the issues of racist comments and attacks on Members Family's with in posts, if you find a racial slur please bring this to our attention and it will be dealt with.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Hi. Benton Quest. I have had that addiction for over 50 years. Have a safe day. guns54.

·
large member
2,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Why not use another forum if it's so troublesome? There are more than enough of them to satisfy most.
simple. i think racist comments have no place on a firearm board. i think i have a right make posts about firearms without seeing them. it does nothing to promote or help on the board. it represents all of us badly imo, especially when nothing is done about it.

but you are certainly correct about other forums. most are better than this one, i guess i'm just hanging on to what it used to be.

·
Registered
34,705 Posts
There are no racists posting in the news & politics forum.

Just ask them, they'll tell you. <_<

·
Premium Member
3,410 Posts
I think Hawkguy may be one of the guys that put me on ignore but ill ask anyways

what thread are you specifically referring to? I figured this was a Poli board problem but the following quote would lead me to believe different.

i think i have a right make posts about firearms without seeing them.

·
large member
2,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
You are mistaken, I visit this site regularly, and just banned a bunch of spammers.

What racial comments yall are referring to?
i pm' d you some time ago, and this thread is approaching how old?

i don't mean to be rude, kevin. i just have zero tolerance for this myself, and i hope you share that sentiment. i would really appreciate a STRONG, PUBLIC WARNING on this

******** is the term. it is racist and degrading as i have many mexican american friends.

right here.

http://www.perfectunion.com/vb/news-political-forum/88353-good-ya-boys-ill-send-you-some-ammo.html

i just don't care to see these types of terms ignored. if it is ignored, it will get worse imo.

and so we are straight...i AM NOT calling anyone a racist. there is a vast difference between being racist and using racist terms imo. but using racist terms can make a person LOOK racist for sure.

·
large member
2,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I think Hawkguy may be one of the guys that put me on ignore but ill ask anyways

what thread are you specifically referring to? I figured this was a Poli board problem but the following quote would lead me to believe different.
ok, whofarted....you got me on this one. it was in the poli section.

good call, now i am going to put you on ignore. ;)

·
Premium Member
3,410 Posts
I stay away from the Poli Board. Racial hatred is just the icing on the cake bud. I would
definitely recommend the BBQ section though... food brings us all together

·
Registered
2,680 Posts
Yea I am waiting for some of you to reveal some good BBQ joints that i can check out when I travel.

1 - 20 of 89 Posts