Perfect Union banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, a guy at work is in a financial bind & has 2 rifles for sale. A Mini 14 Stainless w/composite stock (not sure if it's original or aftermarket) a Tasco scope, strap, 2-3 mags, several rounds of ammo, and some kit to make it full auto (wouldn't be good for hunting unless you are a lousy shot lol & I probably won't buy that) & a SKS with a bayonet, some mags, few hundred rounds of ammo. He wan't $700 for everything or $400 for the Ruger which is really what I'm interested in.

I'm not sure if it's preban or not but would the gun be well worth the $400 either way? Should I go shoot the gun before I buy it? Any signs of wear I should look for or be aware of? I am thinking of buying it tomorrow (Thursday) so any input you could post now would be appreciated!

·
Registered
24 Posts
OK from my research here and other places, I would say that's a good buy. Don't quote me on it though. Just trying to help out. I could be very wrong so just do what you think......or if somebody else here should say something....come on...somebody say something!!!

Stu

1 - 3 of 3 Posts