Perfect Union banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought this as new/used in the around 1970. Serial # 13413. It is in .45/410. I later added a .258 win mag barrel and scope. The gun came in a large mahogany factory marked presentation case. It also has a silver presentation type butt plate that hasnt been engraved. I have never seen this setup as it is very early. Thank you.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Early T/C value with case

I bought this as new/used in the around 1970. Serial # 13413. It is in .45/410. I later added a .258 win mag barrel and scope. The gun came in a large mahogany factory marked presentation case. It also has a silver presentation type butt plate that hasnt been engraved. I have never seen this setup as it is very early. Thank you.

Hi

Some would say T/C's are not collectible or rare. I tend to disagree. Your T/C is very appealing to a T/C Collector. First it is the early model with the silver plate on the grip which, though not rare, it is very desirable ....value for frame and 45/410 barrel approx. $600. Extra barrel approx. $225.00 and the T/C case is also very disable value $300.00 ... so all total perhaps around $1,125.00...... Not bad for a 70's investment..... Would it be For Sale? I would especially like the case as I collect T/C items. Gordon Barlow 1-540-448-0344 Oh! Missed the scope which is another $200.00 or so!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts