Perfect Union banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took a chance and bought a case from Wideners...$338 for 1200 rounds...seemed too cheap to pass up for M193. I posted my first experience with this ammo in my report on sighting in my scope and new gun.

http://www.perfectunion.com/vb/ruge...ting-leupold-1-4x-zero-point-boresighter.html

After my second trip to the range, I am happy to say that I got similar results (did not take the target down because I had to leave while the range was still hot... see previous referenced target). This ammo seems to shoot very accurately out of my Circassain model (basically a tactical).

So... first thing I wanted to do after getting home from the range tonight was to share this recommendation...well, maybe the second thing, AFTER making sure I got in my order for another case :D

OH...oops on the typo on the thread title.. IMI... can't seem to edit the thread title.

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
I used to shoot some IMI handgun ammo and it was very accurate and felt a little on the warm side. I'll have to try and find some of their 5.56 and give it a try.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts