Perfect Union banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This particular AR belongs to a friend of mine and according to him it is supposed to be one of them "rare ones". It is an early production pre-ban AR15 Model SP1 with a 20" barrel and no forward assist. It contains the Vietnam furniture and has a Hakko colored reticle scope. It also has a factory finish that was supposedly applied for the Navy to resist corrosion. To the best of my knowledge (and his) it is not even listed in any of the blue books we have seen. Can any of you help with any information you may have regarding a weapon such as this? Thanks

·
Registered
689 Posts
SixTGunr I looked in Ezell,s book, can,t find anything. Maybe someone else around here knows. You can check out AR 15 .com also.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Flak 2.....
Thanks for trying. We have not been able to find much on it either. I have this listed on Gunbrokers at the moment. Is a relist and had quite a few lookers the first go around. Due to it's supposed "rarity" he has a fairly high reserve price on it. Not being all that familiar with it, I am trying to find out if it is in fact, worth what he is willing to take for it. Has a real nice scope on it too. Once again sir, "thanks" and have a great day!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts