3,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
bought 2 10/20 national mags from the crossroads of the west gun show

yeh... not only do that not really fit.. they definitely dont feed

go ahead... say it.. i deserve it:lol:

·
Registered
46 Posts
IMO, if you have to go aftermarket....ProMag....

They are the only mags that function 100% perfect (along with factory) in my Mini...

·
Premium Member
3,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i only bought them because they are the only 10 round mags ive seen in 20 round shells

i forgot to mention... i paid 10 bucks a piece and even told the dude they werent gonna work but bought them anyways

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
I feel for you guys and girls that still live in California, I moved across the border to Nevada many years ago and haven't looked back since, though I do miss the ocean and the fishing.

·
Premium Member
3,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I feel for you guys and girls that still live in California, I moved across the border to Nevada many years ago and haven't looked back since, though I do miss the ocean and the fishing.
I love it here.. i was just trying to look cool.. that what i get though:lol:

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
You should make the trip up here sometime. We can get together and do some shooting then put the guns up and go to a strip club and get intoxicated.

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
You can call it a date if you want, it really more like Wild West hospitality though.

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
I would think a small pop rivet in each side of a mag at the right spot to stop the follower would do the trick.

·
Premium Member
3,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
dang it.. i guess the pic will have to wait.. my camera is at a wedding im not at
Magazine Blocks Home Page
something like that or a dowel is in the national ones i bought and to make it "permanent" they tack weld the corner of the floor plate.

now check this out..

we can legally buy "rebuild kits" which are complete hi cap mags disassembled to "repair" our hi cap mags we legally purchased before the ban.

but cant legally put them together.

the show i went to today was classic. im too much of a pussy to buy the rebuild kits but most guys are buyin em up like theyre crack.

california is a mess of loopholes and work arounds

·
Registered
397 Posts
I have a factory twenty round. Is there any way to prove weather this is a pre or post ban mag?

·
Registered
211 Posts
IMO, if you have to go aftermarket....ProMag....

They are the only mags that function 100% perfect (along with factory) in my Mini...
Got 2 promag a 20 and a 30 and both of them i got to push forword on the mag to get it to feed, i now will try tapco and if it fails like my promags i will only go 100% factory from then on.

·
Registered
7,336 Posts
Got 2 promag a 20 and a 30 and both of them i got to push forword on the mag to get it to feed, i now will try tapco and if it fails like my promags i will only go 100% factory from then on.
Don't waste your time & money, go 100% factory. You'll be happy!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts