Perfect Union banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
American realist
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FYI, i was on J&G's website tonight & they show to have new mini 14 ranch rifles & tactical mini 14's with the ATI folder in stock now. price has went up, but still alot cheaper than gunbroker & armslist....

Ruger

·
American realist
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
theres an early one with the wood handguard (180/181??) on local armslist for $500. surprised it has lasted 2 days with the current trends...

·
Mini Man
43 Posts
I would keep an out on Bud's Gun Shop too. When they get them in, they go REALLY quickly. But they're prices haven't really gone up. From $688 to $695 for the Syn SS w/5 rounder.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Lucky

I got lucky when I went to my local shop in October and picked mine up. Especially being in NY. I only put a Hogue stock on it so I am all set w/ the stupid new law here. It doesn't meet the "assault weapon" definition even now.

·
American realist
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Picked up my new tactical in sept for $550 new in the box. Guess i timed that right...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. That makes me special!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Got my Mini-14 Ranch at Walmart, 2 days before christmas for $667. Wish I could find some ammo though, every time I find it it's going for >$18 for a box of 20. Hoping the craziness ends soon.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.