Perfect Union banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I decided to call and ask about their 10 round magazines. Reached the President of the Company, Chris. Nice guy. He told me his magazines are identical to the factory mags except the Ruger logo. They are actively trying to secure the role of OEM supplier to Ruger. He seemed confident that it will happen. He says Ruger makes their own magazines right now.

PMI and ProMag are not the same company. PMI is out of business. Chris knew the founder and he is retired. Absolutely no relationship between the two.

I can't wait to try my new ProMag 10 rounder when it arrives.

·
Registered
18 Posts
How long before you'll get it and be able to test it?

I am crossing my fingers and my toes because I would love to have a 10-rounder that works.:beer:

·
Registered
18 Posts
That is still cool. Please let me know how it works. Thank you in advance.

[email protected]

·
Registered
160 Posts
<<is ProMag steel or plastic>>

Steel; at least looks like it.

·
Registered
160 Posts
I just ordered some 10 round ProgMag/"PMI" magazines from fourfourmag.com, the same place where Dave3006 ordered his. The company offeres a lifetime warranty on their magazines, so worst that could happen is you'd have to return them if they didn't work in your application.

I too will report how they work in my Mini-14. Dave will get his a week or so before I do......

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
DKRichards, that is great. We can get two different tests of the Promag. I also ordered a 10 rnd Eagle for $9.99 from another source. I will report on that too. It will probably be on the weekend of 1/12/02.

Like you mentioned, I will just send it back if it does not work. No big loss.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Howdy guys, I am Mark Gleason, the owner of fourfourmag.com. One of my customers told me about this site and I thought I would add some info. The magazines I sell are made by Pro Mag Industries, and are super nice quality 10rd mags. They are just like the Ruger 5rd mags but they hold 10rds. I have only been selling these for a short while and have sold a few hundred already. I guarantee them to fit feed and function perfectly. I also have them in 5rd capacity. See my website at www.fourfourmag.com for ordering info and pictures. I have a special price going of $18ea or 6 for $95. If you need more than six I can make you a little bit better deal. I have had a little trouble keeping up with my email lately because of being away for the holidays but as of Monday I will be answering emails immediatly and shipping orders the same day they are recieved. If you have any questions feel free to email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
207 Posts
Hi DKRichards,

The Eagle mags feed great, I have two 30 rounds mags here.

I wish we could buy the Eagle mags in New Zealand for $9.99 but they are not allowed to be imported any more.

We buy them second hand, I paid about $35 american each for my eagles.
:mad:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.