Perfect Union banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a 10-22, first one. When i got it home i couldn't wait till i could get to the range and try it, i looked up the numbers and found it was a 1970 mfg.carbine/walnut stock. At the range i shot a 6 inch group @ 50 yards,bummer. But it is not the weapon it is my 70 year old eye sight, open iron sights don't do it.and the trigger pull felt like about 25 pounds pull, i took it to a gunsmith to have it checked out and was told it was hardly ever shot.how can you have a 10-22 for 42 years an never shoot it? Well to shorten this up i am having a scope installed and trigger work,and that is all. Not knocking what others do,:) but to me i am going to keep this as original as possible. I think ruger made the perfect .22

·
Mod at Survivalist Boards
36 Posts
10/22 are the standard of 22 rifles, no matter what anyone says. They can be done any way you want and are very reliable for years to come...

Good buy, you'll love it

·
Registered
22 Posts
Congrads teddy .. I too just bought my 1st one last year and had a blast shooting the rifle with iron sights. Just this past week I installed a 2-7x32 scope, took her to the range today and now having a bigger blast.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts