Perfect Union banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
fellas I traded for a IMI galil new and unfired at the gunshow 2 stocks 1 mag .the galil is perfect but the trade took its toll on my collection..cost me 1 glock 35 (400.00), 1 benelli m-3(800.00) , and 1 H&K usc carbine .45 (700.00) all total 1900.00 in guns but I got a brand new galil in .308 with a 16 in. barrel ,wood foreend with bipod and folding stock all with not a mark on them bought new .I"m looking for muzzle brake options on this gun any help appreciated..

·
Registered
38 Posts
you devil you, i would have made the same trade in a millisecond!! have a :beer: on me.
with todays market imo you did good the swapee is probably gonna try for over a grand for the h&k, 15% to 20% for the glock and i must admit i have no clue about shotguns. :p
great deal on your behalf with the supply vs. demand of gallils (especially in .308) unless you want to make your own in 7.62x39 inwich the receiver price and kit price are usually easily over a thousand plus the time and know how if you do it yourself, tack on more $$'s if you send it out to be done.
WE WANT PICS :)
i hope your gunbuddies know?appreciate what you got when they see it or :2guns: a couple of rounds through it:D

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
YEA MAN I HAD TO GET ME A GALIL IMI NOT HESSE I'VE BEEN WANTING A GALIL FOR A WHILE NOW JUST COULD NOT JUSTIFY THE 2500.00 TO 3000.00 PRICE ON POLICE SALARY. I HAD 1900.00 IN THE TRADE I DID. THE GUN IS NEW IN THE BOX 100% IMI GALIL . I JUST ORDERED THE NIGHT SIGHTS 88.00 AND AFTER CHRISTMAS THE BARREL GETS THREADED AND A MUZZLE BRAKE GETS PUT ON PINNED OF COURSE. I REALLY WANTED A GALIL BAD THE BENELLI AND THE GLOCK ARE WHAT HURT I'LL BE REPLACING THEM SOON EVERY ONE IS STILL IN SHOCK OVER THIS ONE IS IS THE NICEST GUN IN THE COLLECTION . :ar15: AS SOON AS I GET A DIGITAL CAMERA ILL BE POSTIN SONE PICS OF THE BABIES...:ar15: :D :D :D

·
Registered
38 Posts
im not sure of the diameter of barrel but i would search for a 74 break/compensator to put on that badboy, i put that on my ak's and ar's and im tellin you best thing out there. my ar doesnt kick much at all its litterally like a .22, also try to find a buffer so the bolt carrier will not slam into the rear trunnion wall. i know some people say "your car has metal to metal friction and its ok" but thats why i make sure tranny fluid and oil are good to go....
when i have a high $ kalasnikov, or anything for that matter i want as much cushion and cleaning and lubricant as possible.
i here you about the price but if the ban doesnt sunset you (or especially your kid/s) will be sittin a-ok with that IMI .308 gallil. even if ban does sunset i doubt that many of those will come in. if they do it will only be a matter of time till there is another ban that will be less tollerant than what we presently have so your investment is not hurt at all over the long haul. like buying ford stock now.
i got so wrapped up in earlier post forgot about your ques. try http://gunsnet.net/forums/forumdisplay.php...p?s=&forumid=77
as a search for the brake/ compensator or whatever the hell you want on the end of that beauty.
great trade and have mmuuucccchhhhh fun, lucky bastard i need to search around upstate for these deals!!!!!

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
THIS GALIL IS TOO SWEET ..DAMN I LOVE ISRAEL'S GUNS ......OH BUY THE WAY I'M AT AK47.NET ALSO ON THEIR BOARDS I THOUGHT I SAW U THERE.. I'M ALSO AT AR15.COM BOARDS I'M A MEMBER OF ALL THREE. I HOPE TOO SEE YOU THERE ALSO ,GOOD TALKIN TO YA.... WE NEED TO GET TOGETHER AND THROW SOME ROUNDS DOWN RANGE ..HAVE A GOOD CHRISTMAS GRADY..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts