Perfect Union banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Ranch rifle here also. Yes it seems this forum is rather slow. Anyway I received my Black Warrior muzzle brake and installed it this week. I will range test it this weekend to check for accuracy improvements.

·
Registered
175 Posts
dave, i was looking at my mini 14 standard after reading your post, there is a pin on the right side of the the sight, it looks to me that if you remove that pin, the sight will come off the rifle, let us know how you like your new sights....gut

·
Registered
2 Posts
To remowe the rear sight. There is a pin you must remove on the right side. Once out there is a retainer like washer also that comes off too. Then on right side you rotate the rear sight counter clock wise i believe. When the sight comes out there is a detent and spring. The sight will come off at that time there is also a spring and detent under the elevation it's easy to lose. I did mine over a cloth. My .02 cents. Cheers.

:beer:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.