Perfect Union banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
ANTI anti-gun activist
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok guys I been thinking about the troll problem here at pu and beings the admin won't do anything, i thought id start this thread so we all can collaborate about it

Here is a website I found with some tips that may help

Internet Trolls

please if anyone else has any ideas or other sites share with everyone :)

·
Pontifex Discordia
1,503 Posts
Yeah.
No more trolls! Let's get rid of them!
Dang conservatives are frickin' retards. Recent studies show conservative IQs significantly below that of the average "liberal". Retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards,
My IQ broke the scale! I'm smarter than you!

·
ANTI anti-gun activist
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah.
No more trolls! Let's get rid of them!
Dang conservatives are frickin' retards. Recent studies show conservative IQs significantly below that of the average "liberal". Retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards, retards,
My IQ broke the scale! I'm smarter than you!
how in the hell is this helping ? now your trolling ? come on man don't stoop to their levels. btw i don't affiliate with any of the parties or traditional groups, nor is this what this thread was started for so please go back to your political arguments with the other guys. they both have dumb ass views and they both have some ok views i try to pull the good parts and make my own..:cool:

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
Douche Truffle said:
This message is hidden because Douche Truffle is on your ignore list.
Douche Truffle said:
Douche Truffle said:
That, my friends, is how to deal with trolls.

10-4 and good-fvckin'-bye!!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Bill sold the site to Kevin,he is a good guy and does his best.It seems he cares more about "hits"and generating income than the well being of the site and members.The trolls have REALLY taken over this site.If you are smart just ignore the trash with don't see button.It is what I use now and it works great for all the real trolls out there.Good luck with your membership.

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
Bill sold the site to Kevin,he is a good guy and does his best.It seems he cares more about "hits"and generating income than the well being of the site and members.The trolls have REALLY taken over this site.If you are smart just ignore the trash with don't see button.It is what I use now and it works great for all the real trolls out there.Good luck with your membership.
You posted under the wrong username, troll.

Go back and try again...

·
Registered
64 Posts
CQBrien,what the fuxk are you talking about.You have been a member here for 3 years.I have more time with using guns than you are old.You are not fit to lick the unburnt gunpowder off my left nut.You not just a troll,but a bully.

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
CQBrien,what the fuxk are you talking about.You have been a member here for 3 years.I have more time with using guns than you are old.You are not fit to lick the unburnt gunpowder off my left nut.You not just a troll,but a bully.
Nice try.

You're in your 20s, maybe. But more likely a teenager. I've been shooting for at least 25 years.

And, for the record, I wouldn't lick either of your prepubescent testicles, even with Drache's tongue, STARS's face, and Yoteman cheering me on.

The unburnt gunpowder doesn't bother me.

Have a fvcking nice day!

·
Registered
64 Posts
I really wish I was in my 20's,30's.Tell you what,just for ****s and giggles,why don't you try something new,walk away from your computer for a few days so you can vent all your sexual energy and get laid.It will do alot of good for your mind!

·
Registered
370 Posts
Use the ignore function...its not the perfect solution but it does work. I just rarely come here much anymore these days and post even less. There are better sites out there that dont put up with the instigating as much as Kev unfortunately does here, but hey its his site and sometimes its good to be the King, right?

·
Registered
3,049 Posts
Here's what I think !

Use the ignore function...its not the perfect solution but it does work. I just rarely come here much anymore these days and post even less. There are better sites out there that dont put up with the instigating as much as Kev unfortunately does here, but hey its his site and sometimes its good to be the King, right?
Another guy who wants to run the show , no doubt ! :rolleyes:

Keep doing what you do best and good-by ! ;)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.