Perfect Union banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought an AR a few months ago and I've only shot around 50 rounds through it. I'm planning on selling it and I was wondering if someone could tell me approximately what it's worth.

It is a High Standard HSA-15 flat top
-gun has dust cover and forward assist
-16" barrel
-Walter p22 red dot scope
-1 30 round factory tin magazine
-1 P-Mag 30 round magazine
-cheap metal quad rail (not floating) (not sure what brand)
-comes with factory synthetic heat shield
-4 position adjustable stock

Includes many more specs that I can't think of at the moment :wacko:

If someone could help me out I would greatly appreciate it. Just need a rough estimate.
Thanks

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Did you buy it new? Do you have the parts to put it back to stock condition? The blue book of gun values lists it at $850 for 100%, $750 for 98%, $650 for 95% but you can figure a little higher right now because of all the insanity that is going on. Why do you want to sell it?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
@woodstock
First off thanks for the blue book prices!
I bought it new for $750 and yes, I still have all the original parts.
There are no noticeable marks or scratches anywhere on the gun. Accessories included, I'm expecting $1000 to $1200 but I'll be breaking even at about $900..

·
Registered
204 Posts
If you really need the money and won't miss it then by all means its a sellers market right now. However, I sold many things during my college days because I needed the money that I've since regretted, so think carefully about it, especially since there's a chance you couldn't buy another one down the road. Just my 2c.

·
Registered
93 Posts
You could sell that gun for 1700 at my local gun store, wouldn't even last a full day on the shelf. Their are AR's that are poorly made that are selling at 2200$ like hot cakes, so 1700 is modest really.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.