Perfect Union banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
You got me... 16k of SRP, 6K of LRP and the same in LPP and SPP. I'm less than 1000 jacketed bullets in every caliber and only about 25 pounds of powder total. So I'm light in the component category. Problem is, I load about 100 a week, but shoot up 110 on the weekend. I need to find something else to do, chase cars or herd cats maybe...

·
hostilenativelibertarian.
7,825 Posts
:eek:never have"enough"!:lol:

·
Registered
19 Posts
I have enough primers to get by for a while and powder and bullets but, I am to the point of substituting powders because the ones I would normally use aren't readily available.
Yep I resemble that remark.

The common pistol powders are next to extinct where I live. And even the not so popular powders are scarce.

·
hostilenativelibertarian.
7,825 Posts
I have enough for the 52 lbs. of powder on my shelf.
:lol:hey catch-be careful about bragging rights on quantities-in my state some gubmint leech on the public payroll could make a stink and you might get an unwelcome knock at the door in the wee hrs of the am,with men in black representative of several alphabet gangs!;)

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
I have all I need, and as I know how to use those funny lumps on the barrel, I don't need all that many to get the job done.

Now all you blast and noise & spray and pray guys, that consider getting 1 round/mag close to the target as having a great day .............................................

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.