• Seven to Ten

Votes: 9 5.1%
  • Eleven to WOW THAT'S ALOT!

Votes: 6 3.4%
41 - 60 of 127 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
One Bubba Norico (my first one) and now, two Yugo 59/66s "P" & "D" - Samco, with logbooks.
Working on a Russian... expensive these are.
Looking for the right Norico "D" also.
Just started noticing these rifles back in mid-April. This disease progresses quickly.

·
Registered
81 Posts
2 Yugo 59/66's - then my T53 Chinese Mosin Nagant got lonely, so there's a Russian 91/30 on its way for company. All this while waiting for CMP to send me my carbine email...

·
Registered
266 Posts
just 1 standard yugo no grenade launcher couldnt ask for a more reliable fun gun to shoot. is it effective for deer hunting 100yrds or less?

·
Moderator and Super Member
7,547 Posts
Probably fine out to 150 with 123-145gr spitzers. Starts out a tad under a .30-30, gains a bit on the .30-30 past about 75 yards since its not handicapped by a soft point bullet. Placement is everything.

·
7,547 Posts
You'd be surprised at the "400 yard" shots guys talk about that were really under 200, especially guys shooting "magnum" cartridges and no range finder.

·
7,547 Posts
You need to get them spayed or neutered.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Is it just me or are the Norincos seeming to be popping up more and more...looking at one now and starting to get a bruise on my backside from being on the damn fence...

·
Registered
3,709 Posts
Is it just me or are the Norincos seeming to be popping up more and more...looking at one now and starting to get a bruise on my backside from being on the damn fence...
I bought one online the other day... paid $215 shipped for it. I have never, until it, paid more than $200 for one, including my Russian, and all of mine have been purchased since 2002.

I wouldn't pay more than $200 for it, but I would get it if the price is right, which is ~$200.

·
Registered
54 Posts
We went to the big OKC gun show last weekend, had several Norincos there, some looked like they had never been shot, for $200-275. We decided we should become more familiar with the Albie we already have before investing in any more, though some of them were really nice looking guns!

·
Registered
3,709 Posts
We went to the big OKC gun show last weekend, had several Norincos there, some looked like they had never been shot, for $200-275. We decided we should become more familiar with the Albie we already have before investing in any more, though some of them were really nice looking guns!
$200 for a Norinco is a really good buy.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Just one

I have a Norinco,had it since I was twelve.Dad has one,but also a crate of them he dosn't think I know about.He should be aware of my "Gun dar" by now!:)

41 - 60 of 127 Posts