Perfect Union banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
ANTI anti-gun activist
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a go-cart. Then I realized that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me.

Do you think he did ?

Have you had a similar experience ?

Can anyone explain how this all works ?

srry just really confused

Reactions: SureNSteady

·
ANTI anti-gun activist
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Have you asked forgiveness for all your trolling?
I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.

·
ANTI anti-gun activist
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It has nothing to do with your God, he did give you and all man kind free will after all.

In my case when I die and get to the Spirit lands I hope my Creator realizes that he gave me a my sense of humor, so my life is kind of his fault!
That sounds kinda cool, whats the spirit lands all about ?

·
ANTI anti-gun activist
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Plagiarizing Galileo to try to justify your trolling?
plagiarizing would be claiming it to be mine..:)

seen you many times post things that where said else where, you where doing it for people to research or learn correct ? or was you plagiarizing ?

here is another for you (not mine hint hint) there you get it now ?

It is a truism that almost any sect, cult, or religion will legislate its creed into law if it acquires the political power to do so, and will follow it by suppressing opposition, subverting all education to seize early the minds of the young, and by killing, locking up, or driving underground all heretics. -

Reactions: SureNSteady

·
ANTI anti-gun activist
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
We are taught that the more we can do for mankind and the animals that share this planet the bigger our Spiritual lodge will be when we reach the Spirit Lands and the more we damage any living thing our Spirit Lodge will be diminished.

Our goal in this life time is to do the best we can for all the Creators creatures which includes people and to strive to have a lodge waiting for us that is so large that we can fit all our Ancestors who went before us and all our descendants to come.

The Christains have Heaven, The Vikings had Valhalla, We have the Spirit Lands, it is basically a place just like earth but with no worries, wants, wars or hate, a perfect place, Think of what the Earth would be like without peoples medling.

It is told that if a man is evil on Earth and does nothing but damage here,that he will have such a small Spirit Lodge that he will barely be able to sit in it hunched over, he will have no room for other Spirit People to visit so he will spend his time there alone until he chooses to return and try again on Earth.

These are the things that are Sacred to my people and myself. Aho!
that is awesome, too bad everyone didn't think that way the whole world would probably be a whole lot cleaner and peaceful

Reactions: AsSeenOnTV

·
ANTI anti-gun activist
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Can anyone explain god to me ? Why he has distaste for so many ?

·
ANTI anti-gun activist
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
If you mean gay as in queer then I have heard enough from you and will put this profile on ignore, yes I'm homophobic and if you don't like that well.... too bad. If your meaning happy then go on...

·
Registered
3,049 Posts
Here's what I think !

Guess some ( GAYLORD & Drache Tuefel ) folks will pickup others , if they are gay , just about anywhere ! :lol:

You two will make a great couple ! ;)

·
ANTI anti-gun activist
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Jeff why don't you act a little more mature like you do on pgt ? I know you got it in you... Ive seen it there and on THR

·
Banned
7,374 Posts
If you mean gay as in queer then I have heard enough from you and will put this profile on ignore, yes I'm homophobic and if you don't like that well.... too bad. If your meaning happy then go on...
Why would you be afraid of queers? (Homophobic) that just empowers them. I don't think guys that put thier pecker in a sewer hole are more noble, intelligent or better than the 98% of us who don't put our pecker in a crap factory. In fact I think that people who do that are gross and stupid! Good way to catch a really nasty disease.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.