Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No better, no worse than the previous

• Worse than the old BBS

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

No Longer Involved
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How do you like this new BBS format and software?

No Longer Involved
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
^

Registered
Bill the new boards are nice. Maybe in the future you can make room for AKs that about cover every thing. THANKS for all the GOOD work.

No Longer Involved
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by Flak 2
Bill the new boards are nice. Maybe in the future you can make room for AKs that about cover every thing. THANKS for all the GOOD work.
Done!

AK-47 Talk

Registered
Originally posted by Bill
How do you like this new BBS format and software?
I frequent a lot of shooting, RV and fishing forums. IMO, this one is the best. I particularly like the ease of making a reply, and the feature that sends an email if someone replies. Several other forums indicate they have that latter feature, but none seem to work too well!

BZ! :D

Registered
:beer: For friends of a feather who flock together, in times of need, and sorrow. From time to time our board over at GunBroker.com goes down, and we need a fast reliable alternative to use when this occurs. Your site has actually been posting an ad on a banner on our site, and I checked it out. A lot of the members responded when I told them this seemed like a good site. They've already begun to register. That being said, we need a room that is General Discussion, but where all topics can be discussed, gun related, not gun related, talking of jokes, wives, brothers, work, news, world events, etc. Can you please create this room so as to enable us a new place to go, and maybe even become regulars here? This seems a very nice place to me, and it wont take much of a nudge to get the fellas to come over here more often, boosting your membership. Thanks, SSGT Ryan E. Roberts USMC(robsguns).

Registered
Came over with robsguns, and a few others, would love it if you could make room for us. On the whole, we are a very well diciplined crew. Thanks, pops:beer:

Registered
Admin:

Most boards have a general use section, where non-specific issues can be posted and discussed. GunBroker has General Discussion, HCT has---well you know. Could you add one here. I enjoy a new board and always appreciate someone who takes the time and effort to start one. Best of luck.

Clouder..

No Longer Involved
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

Registered
Alright Bill, I screwed up and hit the wrong link and put a thread in the General Gun Talk forums that I was trying to put in here to ask you about my chat room. Could you please move it here if that can be done? Thank you.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts