Perfect Union banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9,765 Posts
hipshooter, if your question is "How accurate is the mini-14?" the truth is, it is noted more for its reliability than for its accuracy. I bought mine brand new in Dec. It shot 3 1/2 to 4 1/2 inch groups at 100yds. off a sand bag. I have done some work on it, now it shoots 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 inches with the same ammo. A couple more projects and I hope to be at 1MOA. See my post "1 MOA mini" page 2, and others in this forum, also depends on the type of ammo your gun likes, but mostly the shooters marksmanship! Hope this helps ya.

G

·
More accurate than your spelling!:D

I love my mini because I like to blast stuff not just sit around and shoot a 200 yard target once every hour from a bench.

·
Registered
224 Posts
If you're looking for silly accurate, there are other rounds/guns out there for you. If you are looking for something silly reliable, fun to shoot, moderately priced, and reasonably accurate. The Mini is for you.

The shooter has more effect on accuracy than the gun.

The reliability issue with Mini's is the Magazines.

Although we're still waiting to hear what happened to tunedcivic's.

G

·
Yeah but how can tuned civic really even know how too operate a gun he drives a civic for gods sake and obviously thinks its pretty fast because its TUNED, wow what do you have to do to a civic reprogram the computer? he was probely trying to shoot rice out of his mini the same thing he gives his car to burn

·
Registered
61 Posts
Greg1911,

Good one on the Civic...Even though I have two. And two mini's.
All four are reliable. Wouldn't race the Honda. Don't go for sub MOA on the Mini.

See you around :beer:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts