Perfect Union banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,
As I am on a few other forums, I have noticed that some of them have t shirts, hats, polo type shirts etc. How would be go about doing something like that here?? Heck even stickers, patches, the whole works!! Well, what do you all think?

Larry C.:2guns:

·
Registered
9,765 Posts
Hey Larry, I think that may be a good idea, but I need to run it past our Administrator first. I will contact him.
Also I will move this post to the proper room for you.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Cajungeo,
Ok well hopefully he likes the idea...If tastefully done, they would be worn all over the country/world perhaps...Maybe some our the members can even submit possible designs?

Larry:usa:

·
No Longer Involved
2,398 Posts
I started to do this on cafepress.com, but haven't had the time to devote to putting together the artwork.

I prefer to run it through cafepress.com myself, not to have others do the stuff without my consultation.

We could take artwork submissions here, and maybe that would get me go get my act together and get something out there.

Any thoughts?

BTW, all artwork should be in a scalable format (like Photoshop PSD), so I can scale it appropriately to the tshirts, mugs, hats, etc.

·
No Longer Involved
2,398 Posts
This isn't a contest for a logo (we have a new logo).

This is a request for submissions. Post your submissions here in .PSD (Photoshop) format, and the ones that I approve (benevolent dictator) will appear on cafepress.

Trust me, I'll follow through this time. If the user community does the image/text legwork, I'll do the layout on cafepress.

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Was wondering if there's been any progress on the t-shirts? I've been out for a little while and haven't seen any posts about them.

:sniper:

·
No Longer Involved
2,398 Posts
Remove, or enlarge, the "in order.." part, and I'll do it.

Reasoning is that this has to be able to clearly PRINT on cotton.

I know I've been lazy. I'll tell you why. The company I started with back in December has just entered an acquistion by Brocade. It's been a crazy 11 months in a startup.

But if you take the time to make it printable on cotton, I'll put it online.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Shouldn't .com be in there somewhere? While I'm being a nuisance, I'd like to make another suggestion. I think the stars and stripes are too blurred. May I suggest either make the flag clearer, or just use red, white, and blue in the background to make another image.

Sorry if that's a bad attitude. But it's the only attitude I've got.

KC ;)

·
No Longer Involved
2,398 Posts
TunedCivic-

I think you sent it once before, but if you can send the PSD (photoshop) original, I'll make it happen.

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
All right!!!! I like the logo and can't wait for the shirts to be printed. Thanks for the update.

:sniper:

·
Registered
19 Posts
I kind of like the blurred red, white ,& blue. It adds depth to the image. I don't want to sound too artsy here!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts