Perfect Union banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have the following items for sale:

Hornady LNL single stage press with primer feed system. Less than one year old. $75.00 shipped CONUS *SOLD*

Hornady powder measure with stand. Less than one year old. $45.00 shipped CONUS

Hornady case trimmer NIB. $45.00 shipped CONUS

Hornady 9mm dies with shell holder and LNL bushings. Less than one year old. $25.00 shipped CONUS *SOLD*

Hornady .41 Mag dies with shell holder and LNL bushings. Less than one year old. $25.00 shipped CONUS *SOLD*

Hornady .223 dies with shell holder and LNL bushings. Opened but never used. $25.00 shipped CONUS *SOLD*

RCBS 5.56 dies opened but never used. $25.00 shipped CONUS *SOLD*

Hornady bullet puller. The kind you put in a press. I have .22, .38/9mm, and .41 collets for it. $25.00 shipped CONUS *SOLD*

Please PM me if you would like me to send you a pic of any of these items. I accept Money Order and personal checks. Checks must clear prior to shipment of your item.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It includes the collets.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sent you a message on your profile page with info on it.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Some prices have been dropped

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Press sold pending funds

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Case trimmer and .41 mag dies sold

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
TyGuy,
I tried to PM you but got a message that you cannot receive PM's. I left you a visitor message. You may want to check your settings or PM me so I can respond to it.
Thanks

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Private messages are not the same as email. Go to your account settings and see if you have private messages enabled.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have permissions for everyone to contact me, but when I try to send a PM it says that I haven't been granted those permissions yet.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts