Perfect Union banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. After 48 years I have another Ruger 10/22. I sold it when I was younger because like a foolish kid I "needed the money". I've looked at every Academy in Louisiana and Mississippi to no avail and just happened to overhear a guy say he saw one last night at Wally World. I ran over and picked up the synthetic stock w/stainless barrel and receiver. Not bad for $258.00. So I looked up a couple of forums and see that there is lots of accessories for these rifles. Now off to the woods to see what I can hit with it. As a kid I could pretty much headshot every squirrel I shot. The 10/22 is an extremely accurate rifle as those so you who have one know. I'm like a kid(65 year old kid) in a candy store with this thing. I figure for the next few weeks my handguns won't,get fired much while I put my rifle through its tryouts.
Hope to talk to all with 10/22s.
God bless and God save America.
R

·
Registered
8 Posts
Can't go wrong with a 10/22

Welcome aboard, I am new here also, and I wanted to say that 10/22's are great. From plicking to shooting at targets they are fantastic. Also they have about every configuration of replacement parts for these things. Mine sits pretty stock but the parts are out there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.