Perfect Union banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Got it. Fits perfect. But what are are expecting from it? You will not slide your hands on it easily as with wood. Seems like glue. When you grip it, it stays right there. That could be good or bad, depending on what you like. I like it. Have an ARS stainless match barrel with nickel USA mags & red dot scope. It feeds flawlessly. Any questions?

·
Registered
25 Posts
I've had one on my ss Min 14 for several months now, and I love it. It not only is a high quality stock, but it has actually improved my shooting, seems to fit me perfectly. IMHO it is better than any other synthetic, wood, or folding stock out there.

glynb:usa:

·
Registered
567 Posts
I have one on my SS-14 Ranch, the fit is so good I don't see any reason to bed it. If you lay it beside a factory stock they look pretty much the same but the Hogue stock feels 100% better than the factory stock.

God shooting
Bushwack

·
Registered
9,765 Posts
I have one I got onsale from midway for $47. The wood stock was very slick and I almost droped my mini twice. now I can hold the Hogue with 2 fingers. Also the but stock is about 1 inch longer and fits me better. It seems to be very solidly built. I probably wouldn't have gotten one if my mini came with a composit stock that wasn't slick. Am going to glass bed mine anyway. Hope this helps ya. cajungeo

·
Registered
4 Posts
Fantastic stock, great feel, very well made and easy to install.
I have played with Ramline, and the Ruger and Hogue is by far the best one made.
Midway is running a great deal on them at 47.00 retail and 37.00 for dealers.:usa:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts