Perfect Union banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up my first carbine/ high caliber rifle and good lord am I in love. I'm only 21 but so far I've been through quite a few pistols and I'm just now getting to the rifle section. Snatched up a pretty nice 581 series with a few goodies for a heck of a deal.

Originally just the base ranch model the guy added the ati stock, lower end red dot, an ATI foregrip and I got a no name POS 30 rd mag along with the 5 rd OE Ruger mag. Looking forward to a couple tasteful add ons and maybe a mini 30 in the near future. :usa:

·
Registered
648 Posts
yep. good deal. I paid 677 at wally world during non-insanity days. The stock was given to me for Christmas, but I know she paid around 100 for it...add accessories...you did well.

God Bless!

Ron

·
Premium Member
3,412 Posts
Just to give you some since of perspective. My local chain gunstore had a used pencil barrel mini with an accustrut on there online gun rack for 900 bucks. It was only on there for a couple days before it disappeared.

I wish i could get a good deal on a second mini

·
Registered
13 Posts
Just to give you some since of perspective. My local chain gunstore had a used pencil barrel mini with an accustrut on there online gun rack for 900 bucks. It was only on there for a couple days before it disappeared.

I wish i could get a good deal on a second mini
I just picked up a brand new in box Mini-14 blue/wood for 719+shipping on Gunbroker. Didn't even have to auction, got 'buy now'.

Added a Hogue stock, Accustrut, Choate handguard, NcStar muzzle break and a Karsten cheek piece. For less than a g note;

Attachments

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Welcome to the mini!
A LOT of knowledgable members here. You will spends days searching through these forums finding all kinds of cool stuff for the mini, and don't be afraid to ask a question even if its been asked a thousand times. Nothing wrong with clarity when it comes to firearms. We love our minis and like to show off what we did to improve them.
I love my Colt M4A1, but only my Mini 30 Tactical has a name.

Reactions: mikedelta12
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.