Perfect Union banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Welcome Shelle, I just joined too but it appears there is so much posting going on with so many subjects we are barely noticed. Looks like it's a good place to learn but not so much a good place to expound!

·
Registered
90 Posts
My name is Shelle and I am brand new here. Was reading an article on which is better for shtf mini 15 or Ar-15. And liked the posts so much that i thought I would sign up here.
I like shooting, some hunting, hiking, music, wildlife, photography, and yes, even school.

Thanks for having me. :)
Hi Shelle, that question will never have a definite answer. So many good points from both. Being in Cal I prefer anything with a wooden stock (except AK looking) so people don't "freak-out".

Welcome!! Tom T

·
Registered
90 Posts
Welcome Shelle, I just joined too but it appears there is so much posting going on with so many subjects we are barely noticed. Looks like it's a good place to learn but not so much a good place to expound!
Hi Wildcat, a little tip for you. We are crazy about pictures, I mean, "any pictures". Even your hunting dog. I asked a question(with pics)and got 2,000 views and 100 suggestions. All of them good.

Welcome, Tom T

1 - 7 of 7 Posts