Perfect Union banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
I just saw your exact ruger 10/22 model at the range the other day. The guy that owns it said that it was a special modle made by Ruger for the distrubter and that it was a limited run, I cant rember how many he said where made. It is a shooter. I have the same stock on mine that I got from http://www.fajen.com/thsilhouette.html I love shooting it. I can get 9mm size holes at 50 yards with 10 shots. Have fun with it.

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
Someone else has one of those!!!! I posted mine under "My 10/22". How do you like yours?
The value is around $600 I believe. The person I bought mine from is a dealer and said it is an "uncataloged item". I guess this means that the salespeople from Ruger sold them to who they wanted. I'll find the email address of the guy and give it to you if you'd like. Took mine to a local store and they said they had seen pictures of them but never one in real-life. THEY HAVE NOW!!!

http://[email protected]/ Try this link for more info.

:sniper:

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sniper,
Thanks for the imput, would like the e-mail address. Like the Ruger just fine, got a hell of a deal, by the time I was done with various trades ended up with that one for about 235.00. As for the P-08, sorry not for sale.:sniper:

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
I didn't figure the P-08 was for sale but you can't blame a guy for trying. Nice collection you have there.

The link should take you to a site and their email address will be there.

·
Registered
9,786 Posts
Hey maddon, I'm moving your thread into our new Gallery so everyone can check it out.

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
maddon, if you have some extra cash and would like to turn your T/TS into tack-driver, check out this trigger.

http://www.coolguyguns.com/

I put one in mine and I can't say enough about it. It's definately the trigger that should have come with it.

·
Registered
236 Posts
DANM I'M ENVIOUS THATS A FINE COLLECTION. YOU SHOULD BE PROUD......:ar15: :D

·
Registered
630 Posts
Looks like time for a new gun safe. If this one runs over.......but the guys here will help you get rid of some of them. Very nice.....

·
Registered
9,786 Posts
Hmmm, that is a good idea Mike. Maby I can line my all steel safe, and attach some hooks. It would create alot more room.

The hooks appear to be rivited on, maybe pop rivits? I wonder who makes a spray on liner material, similar to the liner in my camper shell?

·
Registered
7 Posts
My dad has one of these but he wouldn't tell me what he paid for it. I was in a local gunshop (although not the one I usually buy from due to slightly higher prices) and asked about them. The owner made a call while I browsed, then told me he could order me one for $449.99 if I remember correctly. This was about 3 months ago. seemed high 'cause the 2003 Ruger catalog lists the blued version at $425.00 and SS at $485.00, the picture shows a laminate stock with no thumbhole. My dad's is thumbhole.

P.S. nice Uzi

·
Registered
9,786 Posts
Hey bioman. Yep buying guns is like buying cars, you gotta shop around.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Cajungeo, the hooks on the safe door kinda looked like the ones that I use to hang pictures on the wall with. They make some pretty heavy-duty units that can support around 100 lbs., but I really doubt that's what is being used in the pic above. Might work though, and would free up some space in my safe as well. The wall hangers that I am familiar with are secured using small nails driven at a downward angle through the sheetrock. If there was a thick enough covering on the inside of the safe door, this might work. You would have to coat the hooks with something to avoid damaging the handgun's finish.

·
Registered
9,786 Posts
I don't think I would trust nails, as they would work out too easy, by the movement of the door opening, and closing. I may see what Home Depot has this week end.

·
Federal Firearms Licensed
738 Posts
I just saw one of these on gunbroker, $450 and it didn't sell...no bidders. It is a sharp rifle, an I will certainly be on the look out for one. Very nice...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts