Perfect Union banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8,399 Posts
Awesome.

Wish I could've bought one before all of the craziness started.
Hi USSF06;

Just a suggestion, but get your magazines now if you can. I would get on the notify list over at 44mag.com or keep my eye on checkmate for when their next batch of mags is done.

I don't think that a ban on the rifles will go anywhere, and by the mid summer timeframe I suspect that M1A prices/availability will go back to normal. A mag ban is very very likely to be part of the "gun bill" that the dems are pushing at the start of the summer.

All the best,
Grumpy

·
Registered
8,399 Posts
I know it's hard for you younguns to tell us old farts apart :lol:, but thank you in any case. The forward three inches on the scope is the shade. It screws on the scope to shield from the sun. I got some M118LR ammo for it this week, so when I get on the 1000 yd range this spring, we'll see what she'll do (or more accurately, what I'll be able to do with 'er). I'm sure the rifle is capable of better than I can do. I'll need to sight in the irons first, then the scope. Then we'll see........
Hi Harper,

Please post your experiences with the system/scope. That particular tube is one that's on the list of possibles for a couple of my projects.

All the best
Grumpy
PS That really is one sweet lookin' system!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.