Perfect Union banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
689 Posts
SixT thats some nice stuff. Just picked up a couple of hesse ak,s today. 223 bulgi parts on their rec. they had them on sale $299.00 to ffl they ended up costin me $350.00 ea. Far better than my SAR,s the only thing is they weld the reciever to the trunnion. I knew that before I ordered though. Well I,ve about pissed my tax refund away now I,LL have to start savin for my toys again. Still ended up with 6 cheapy ak,s and mags,ammo. Next will be poly tech M 14 or AK on one of your friends Rec. I followed some of his posts talking about AK 74 Rec. He said if enough people got interested he might crank some out. I,d still like an all milled 223 bulgi. Last I checked K VAR wanted $360.00 just for the kit minus trunnion. Ya know of any cheaper. The only other milled I know about are K 101 Imports and their hard to find.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Flak 2.....
Can't say that I do know of any cheaper off hand. Anytime you are in need of help locating something, try giving Mike a call or shoot him an email. He usually can come up with goodies or at least be able to tell you where you might look for it. Welcome back to the Forums. Sounds like you got your moneys worth of "goodies" with your refund. Have yourself a fine day..... ;)

·
Registered
689 Posts
Thanks SixT I,ll call next week. I,m lucky me and the other half did,nt have kids I would be puttin em through college now! Probably could only afford an air rifle or two then. Downside who,s gonna get all this $#!+ when I,m gone. I think I did see Mike had some 223 barrels for sale chinese spec. I think? Darn AK,s are as confuseing as inch and metric FAL,s

1 - 6 of 6 Posts