Perfect Union banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
These rifles are not to much different from thier standard model production rifle. I have shot a few of them and had a couple of them in my shop for repair work. They seem to be a fairly reliable rifle and I think they make a good kids rifle. I think the Golden boy has a brass plated alloy receiver. With propper care I believe this rifle will provide years of trouble free service. Take care.

·
Registered
723 Posts
I have the regular Henry,but I bought a golden boy to,but I have never shot it. Put it in the safe thinking it might be wort something one day.They are sharp guns. If they shoot as well as the standard Henry rifle its a real trooper.

·
Registered
184 Posts
:lol: I just won a Henery Goldenboy22 at a NRA drawing.My friend has one,and I hate to say it but,it is as accurate,or better than my Marlin,or Winchester. It also has a much better trigger than either one,plus the action is soooo smooth I can't believe it,like butter on bread. Plus it's AMERICAN MADE,and backed by a good company/warrentee. I can't wait to get my hands on mine! Ron

1 - 4 of 4 Posts