Perfect Union banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all i am a new member hear and it look good. i just wanted to get some peoploes opnins on a lower for a ar build i want to start. it will be my first one.
i am looing at eather a Aero Precision lower. Saskatoon Gunworks

or a Alberta tactical one Alberta Tactical Rifle Supply

so any thoughts on these lowers?

hope the links work.

·
Registered
7,249 Posts
There are many good lowers from which to choose. I have a Rock River, a DSA, and a Spikes Tactical. All work great. The ones your looking at look great. Sometimes a quarter can help one make a choice on a win/win situation.

·
Registered
852 Posts
There are a lot of company's out there that just put their name on lowers, which come from just a few companies that mass produce them. There are some smaller companies that make their own lowers too (Mega). But a lot of what you'll find online is from the mass producers who have the logos of others engraved on the receivers. Aero Precision is good stuff (one of the mass producers), I have had their stuff in the past (labeled as Aero) and again bought their receivers under the Surplus Ammo logo too. Their stuff is great quality and a good price. If you want unique lowers with different logos, flared magwells and etched grips on the front of the magwell etc., you can go smaller custom shops and get top notch quality, but, you'll pay for it. Unless you are going for the custom build, I would go with Aero.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hi thank you very much for the reply's. it is very good and i think i will most likely go with the aero. it will be my first build and first AR. I know i should just buy a complet one for the first but i like to know about my guns. And this is a really good way to kow a lot about it to build it. i will be getting a complet lower and upper not goning crazy and doing it all. agan thanks for the reply's.

·
fine custom holsters
7 Posts
Agree with the guys above. Many are the same quality lowers, just rebranded. Check out Palmetto State Armory. They have their "blem" lowers up every couple weeks for around $60! Every bit as good as my spikes and rra. Never could find whatever they considered a blemish either.

Good luck.

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Go with the Aero Precision lower...they're a great deal. And, as TG has stated, they're one of the mass producers who make high quality lowers for other well-known companies.

I would shop-around though. FYI...I was able to score my AP lowers for under $100.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thx for all the help guys. i wish i was in the USA you have much more to chose form and waqy better prices then i have up in Canada. i just ordered the aero lower. it should be in next week have to go thrugh all the gun reg crap. Now to hunt for a good upper to go with the Aero lower.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts