Perfect Union banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
367 Posts
What specifically are you wanting to know. It appears to be an after market build. If that's the case the receiver may have been made in 2000 but the rest of the gun could be parts of various sources, including stock which is similar to a Hornet Custom Stinger, barrel, trigger guard etc.
I'm not aware of Ruger ever issuing a gun resembling the one pic'd.

· Registered
682 Posts
10/22-TNZ Fully factory configuration. I do recall conflicting #'s on these a while back. Some claim 300, others 1000. Don't recall the details regarding production. It's in my papers out in the gunroom tucked away.
Even with the rather small numbers produced, I don't see them commanding high values even those still unfired and NIB.

· Registered
2,540 Posts
Yuppers... TNZ... have one myself.. they are a very nice shooter with the right ammo !! and very comfortable to shoot as well. :)

I believe they only made 2000 of them. but I may be wrong on that...

:D
I can't tell whether or not I like the look of that stock... Sometimes I do, then sometimes I laugh at myself for liking it. :lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.