Perfect Union banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
just joined your forum and wanted to say hi.
I own a ss mini-14 ranch rifle. and plan on doing
some customizing to it.
my first concern is accuracy enhancments,and inproved
handeling.
Has anyone tried the butlercreek stainless stock, non-folding,.
I think they look reel good but i am am wondering how comfortable they are.
thanx , dano

·
Registered
716 Posts
Dano,

Welcome to the forum. There's lots of good knowledge here. Don't be afraid to ask. You might want to check out the accuracy thread. Some have had sucess with as little as a $20 muzzle brake.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hey, I just did some work on my ss mini14 ranch. I put on a coil reducer and flash suppresser. It helped my accuracy alot.

HERES MY INPUT:usa: :rapid: :usa:

·
Registered
427 Posts
Hi Dano,
Your ID says your from Santa Barbara, I guess that's Kalifornia. The ASSault weapons law makes a flash suppressor illegal in this state. And the CA department of justice has not defined the difference between a muzzle brake and a flash suppressor. I guess it'll be up to a tightly screened jury to decide. The kind of jury that doesn't have an opinion about anything, you know, mounds of jello. You want to decide your life on the CA justice system? Forget the muzzle brake.

Anybody reading this post from another state, I suggest you get your shooting buddies interested in politics. And get them vote strictly pro-gun. It's almost a lost battle in Kalifornia. Don't let the gun-banners make you a felon for living up to your AMERICAN right to keep and bear arms!

Tell your friends, Decide if speaking up now is worth the trouble. If you can't voice an opinion now, I don't believe you'll fight for your rights when it gets tougher.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I am also new to the forum. I have a Mini 14 syn/ss. Several PMI hi caps which I have found to work well. I have completed the gapping and torqueing of the gas block covers and presently have a muzzle brake on order. I have about 1K rds thru mine. I enjoy mine a lot and am glad to find a forum for the Rugers.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts