Perfect Union banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We havent visited to much lately kinda caught up on other boards topics,but this is one of my top 3 favs mainly cause you had &have the best friendliest info on the mini 14, & have mentioned this site several times on uther boards. This site has seemed a little slow or unused lately no offense,we are still relatively new to the wwwcoputer thingy. This is a good place.I, We posted over at Family Friends& Firearms a lot of where we had been in the general disc on uther gun boards visited,been busy trying to read,I believe we read all here on the mini at least once some of it 2 to 4 times.Saw a pic on the news of hld nyc area a police cop w/ a military type mini,short barrel , folding stock . Thanks Beck & Bobby

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hey, Beck. Good see'n ya. Run into ya in a couple of different boards. Youre comments are welcome wherever I am. DB

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
Always glad to see others coming to this forum. We're young and not as big as some others, but we hold our own and have a lot of good people with good info.

:sniper:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Beck just brought me a copy of S W for L E that had a n article on the mini 14,I love the mini but this person wrote 2.5'' groups at 100 yrds , hard for us to believe makes us wonder of the integrity of the editors etc. barely git 2.5 w/mine and it is bedded w/williams peep sites. we use it fairly regular,still need to send the trigger off. Bobby & Becky

1 - 4 of 4 Posts