Perfect Union banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Get_Sum
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys im new here to the forum but have been shooting minis for years...heres my little mini family

tactical mini 30 on top with ati stock, home made barrel strut, angled fore grip, sight mark holographic plus 3x mag with flip to side mount.....still need to duracoat SS flat black and plan on cutting barrel and adding threaded flash suppressor and of course a trigger job

long range plinker mini 14 on bottom with custom textured and painted authentic ruger synthetic stock, adjustable cheek rest, adjustable bipod, vented hand guard and busnell 3-9x scope with illuminated rectical with built in range finder hash marks....still need choate m1a style flash suppressor and cross drilled accustrut and a trigger job to top it off

Attachments

· Get_Sum
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I do like the ati stock a lot very comfortable to shoot and love the 6 position buttstock I personally like a short length of pull and it fits me perfect. I have had my mini 14 in it for the past year but due to the characteristics of the rounds I decided to setup the mini 30 for close range tactical style and the mini 14 for a long range plinker type platform...I would buy it again but I would probably get the non folding style just because I have probably shot it folded one time and I would prefer to do away with the bulky folding button/unit and have just a collapsible fixed stock. overall the stock is very sturdy even in the folding joint it is well constructed and has no play in it. they do offer an aluminum up grade kit, buffer tube, rails, but after talking to the lead tech at ati I have concluded that the polymer is more than sturdy and durable enough and not to mention cost a lot less. when installing a mini 30 into the stock you will need to remove some of the material inside the mag well to all for the wider magizines

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.