Perfect Union banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
For an extra $15, I'd rather send mine off to GunDoc. At least I'd know for sure I could count on it being safe and reliable.

Ever notice how Ruger doesn't sell replacement triggers/sears/secondaries/hammers? ;)

·
Banned
7,947 Posts
For an extra $15, I'd rather send mine off to GunDoc. At least I'd know for sure I could count on it being safe and reliable.

Ever notice how Ruger doesn't sell replacement triggers/sears/secondaries/hammers? ;)
GunDoc for sure plus you get a lifetime guarantee (his lifetime not yours). Best $ I invested in my Mini 14.

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Thanks for the endorsements! After I released my trigger videos I saw a big uptick in folks offering trigger jobs for minis. I've also seen a lot of BAD ideas on how to do a Mini trigger come to me for repair. Every gunsmith has to start somewhere, so if you feel comfortable with the Ebay guy give him a try. I've sold trigger work on Ebay in the past, it just wasn't worth the fees and allowable communications through Ebay.

BTW, I can't prove it but even my wife asked when I posted that listing because the photo is 99% positive my handwriting on the 3.5 Sharpie marker specifying the pull weight.

·
Registered
10,469 Posts
Gundoc does great triggers for the the minis, I have 2 and was very impressed!;)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Gundoc is giving the full treatment to two for me now. I can't wait! But take your time John. :)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
5,336 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
I'd stick with GunDoc....He has worked very hard building up a good rep. He's fair in pricing and from all I have read, does a very nice job.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.