Perfect Union banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got back from a big gun show in KCMO, suppose to be 1,000 tables, biggest in state. I was there early, one of the first to get in. I went to buy some Golden Bear 7.62x39 ammo for my Mini 30 and did get it for a fair price at $137 a case. Others had it at a rip off price at $200. I saw possibly 20 M4 style rifles, again not that bad at $1,100 to $1,300 as I was expecting to see them at $1,500 to $2,000. I see on Ebay, there are 2 Ruger Mini 14 30 round mags, one with 9 bids at $120 and another with 23 bids at $132.50. At the gun show, they were still around $35. WHAT I DID NOT SEE WERE ANY MINI 14'S OR MINI 30'S. Just a few AK 47's also. I was surprised that NO Rugers were there. Go figure.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Big show here in Fort Worth. I didn't go, but friends were telling me there were tons of ARs, most of them over priced. Not sure about Minis though.

·
Premium Member
3,408 Posts
minis arent cool anymore guys.. they are old man guns.

and dont blow ur top when u read that cuz I am a mini owner by choice

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
yessir! last thing I want is federal laws that are stricter than California laws
Maybe california would propose to ban anything with a detachable magazine; Federally any magazine with double stack configuration would be outlawed (primers much line up in one straight line). :unsure:

:wacko:

·
Registered
7,234 Posts
The minis dryed up after election day. I haven't seen any from the big Ruger distributors, Davidsons, Lipseys or Ables. Check out current bid prices on gunbroker, up to $1790 for a plainjane SS/synthetic, 5 rnd mag NIB ranch rifle. I guess minis are now more popular than AR's.

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
We just got back from a Gun show in Corpus Christi and it was nuts. I saw a few Mini14's but didn't catch the prices. What blew me away was the AR's, rifles that were $800 to $1000 last month were $1800 to $2000+ and mags, 30 round GI mags were $30 each. And they were selling out???? Ammo prices were up a bit but not to bad ......yet. I'm glad I started rolling my own and started stocking up last year.........:cool:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts