Perfect Union banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody out there who sells on any of the gun auction sites?? If so, which site gets the most users and best prices for your items? Thanks in advance!
-Grinch

·
Registered
221 Posts
Grinch, I won't be able to really answer your question since I'm not a seller. I just wanted to mention GunsAmerica (www.gunsaermica.com) if you haven't heard about them. It's not an auction site, more of just a 'for sale' board. Personally I think the selection there a lot of times is better than the auction sites. Try finding a dozen .44 AMPs listed on an auction site! Just my $.02.

GL

·
Registered
139 Posts
I have tried that site numerous times. First time, 20 rifles.....all sold. Three other times, same thing...15 or 20 lots at a time. Most are years, months old and no way to verify how old listings are, (unless someone can enlighten me) I don`t wast my time with them any more. LTS

·
Registered
221 Posts
LTS has a point. No way of dating the items shown. Some posters are thoughtful enough to add things like 'sale pending' but they are few and far between.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I probably do most of my stuff on gunbroker.com. My account is temporarly suspended (I don't wanna talk about it. ) but I have to say, I've found some great deals, and made some ok cash off them. I like their simple to use interface, similar to the old Ebay. :trooper:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts