Perfect Union banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I don't know if anyone else is mounting these, I got mine from Exotic Firearms in Bend Oregon. They also sell kits to build your own projectiles. I think it is about the coolest mod available for any tactical style weapon. I'd like to add a flash suppressor too just haven't done it yet. I hope this inspires some other future grenadiers.

·
hostilenativelibertarian.
7,825 Posts
;)aerozuk-you need to refer to that "novelty item"as a "flare or pirotechnique launcher"before some alphabet soup gang of fellas dressed in black surrounds your domisile and kicks in the door while your sitting on the crapper!Might save you some "spainin".:eek:

·
ANTI anti-gun activist
1,287 Posts
View attachment 23830
I don't know if anyone else is mounting these, I got mine from Exotic Firearms in Bend Oregon. They also sell kits to build your own projectiles. I think it is about the coolest mod available for any tactical style weapon. I'd like to add a flash suppressor too just haven't done it yet. I hope this inspires some other future grenadiers.
omfg your kidding ?...............:lol:

·
Registered
602 Posts
Hee Heee I have a golf ball gernrade launcher for my yugo SKS. its always in my bag... My buddys always duck when I bring out the 12 iron.

Reactions: Genral_Tojo

·
21 Posts
View attachment 23830
My buddy has one of these on a AR he has and has a 12 gage insert for it. The insert only shoots the 1.5" shells that are flairs, but it is still fun.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.