Perfect Union banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!
Im looking to buy a green laser for my AR,
was looking at the viridian, does anyone know if the viridian X5l (RS) is the only model that will fit this rifle? or does other viridian model fit as well?

I know most of their models are for handguns thats y im asking.

·
Odd Pachyderm thingy
1,285 Posts
Hi!
Im looking to buy a green laser for my AR,
was looking at the viridian, does anyone know if the viridian X5l (RS) is the only model that will fit this rifle? or does other viridian model fit as well?

I know most of their models are for handguns thats y im asking.

if it has Picatinny rail mounting options - it'll fit on anything with rails.
the built in under barrel rails found on most newer "tactical" handguns are usually picatinny spec. so any pistol laser with a picatinny rail mount could be mounted to a rifle if it floats yer boat.

·
hostilenativelibertarian.
7,825 Posts
;)One particularly important thing to look at with Green Lasers is the minimum operating temp.I put one on an ar and at 45degrees farenhite-it would not lase anymore until it was heated up to a higher temp!You WILL spend more for one that will lase at lower temps!

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
;)One particularly important thing to look at with Green Lasers is the minimum operating temp.I put one on an ar and at 45degrees farenhite-it would not lase anymore until it was heated up to a higher temp!You WILL spend more for one that will lase at lower temps!
I have never really been into lasers, not the gun sight kind anyways but I did not know they were temperature sensitive like that.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts