Perfect Union banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
I like the idea. Looks like it should be fairly rugged. My ole bench is on it's last leg. I have a couple of old elevator doors that I was going to incorporate into a new bench.

:sniper:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Lookes like a keeper, My bench is at my fathers place he has the basement. But was considering makeing my own, I'll keep this one in mind.

·
Registered
285 Posts
I need plans for a new bench but the link is bad, can anybody give me a some ideas or the valid web address to the plans listed above?
Thanks

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
:eek:
i use a regular work bench from home depot. it's made of 2x4's about 6' long 2.5' deep and 4' high with 4" backboard on top. i think it was $69 and you assemble it (i used 3" drywall screws instead of nails). ;)

the thing is heavy too, i had to have help getting it out of the p/u bed still in the box. :eek:
:cool:

·
Registered
285 Posts
The price is right, I'll go look. Thanks

·
hostilenativelibertarian.
7,825 Posts
:huh: I got tired of the "store bought " junk and made my own.It's a ultra light model(30lbs),three legged model,that is able to be leveled and stable on rough ground.If anyone is interested I'll post pics. :sniper:

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
:eek:
IMHO, i believe they were refering to work benches / reloading benches; not a bench rest table. i could be wrong. :eek:
:cool:

·
hostilenativelibertarian.
7,825 Posts
:eek: Never mind! :lol: :sniper:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts