Perfect Union banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just painted the rifle this evening, and wanted to show it off. I bought this rifle after i joined the Air Force back in 01, and it has been my favorite since then. It has an ATI Strikeforce stock, bipod, cheap Simmons Scope(but it works very well), and a side rail mounted laser with a remote mounted pressure switch. Future upgrades will be a Mo-Rod barrel stabilizer, and some better quality 20 round mags. I dont know if its the look or the way it shoots, but i truly enjoy this piece of equipment. When the kids arent draining the pockets, i think ill invest in a Mini 30 and possibly another 14, but the stainless version. You either love the look or hate it, but this is my rifle, and now there are none like it, lol!!

Attachments

·
Registered
315 Posts
greasemonkey189,
That is way kool,sir! A Mo-Rod or AccuStrut would finish it off and a flash hider would be the icing on the cake for one of the most original and beautiful tacticool Minis I've ever seen on this forum. You'll tan and black stripe the Mo-Rod?
Congrats on a job very well done!

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Great looking rig greasemonkey189... The only thing I would say that you "Might" want to think about is trying to take the gloss off the black on the mag, but that could have just been from the flash from the camera. Other then that your modification sound great. I would also love to see this added here http://www.perfectunion.com/vb/showthread.php?t=73219 for future viewers. :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the kind words sir, and yes the barrel stabilizer will also be treated to the same paint job, and i failed to mention that a flash hider is on the future agenda as well. This forum is awesome and im glad i found it, you guys are the bees knees.

greasemonkey189,
That is way kool,sir! A Mo-Rod or AccuStrut would finish it off and a flash hider would be the icing on the cake for one of the most original and beautiful tacticool Minis I've ever seen on this forum. You'll tan and black stripe the Mo-Rod?
Congrats on a job very well done!

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Greasemonkey,

Welcome to the forum and a great looking mini you got there.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey man i saw the pics of your mini and love that wood upper, never seen that before. Also the pics you take are pretty well done and i think they look great. About that other posting you talked about, is that another thread? This is my first forum so im still trying to feel this out on how to post and not step on anyones toes or sidestep the rules. But im all about showing off my pride and joy, so id be happy to repost it if its cool. Again thanks for the kind words.

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Hey man i saw the pics of your mini and love that wood upper, never seen that before. Also the pics you take are pretty well done and i think they look great. About that other posting you talked about, is that another thread? This is my first forum so im still trying to feel this out on how to post and not step on anyones toes or sidestep the rules. But im all about showing off my pride and joy, so id be happy to repost it if its cool. Again thanks for the kind words.
I am guessing you are addressing this to me. :) Thanks about the images, just messing around. You can click on this link: http://www.perfectunion.com/vb/showthread.php?t=73219
If you would like to post your Mini images with others. :) Welcome to the forum again and just jump in. But I am going to give you are warning, it will only make your fever for firearms greater... :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts