Perfect Union banner

Got Some New BX-15 Mags

2K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  Wanderson 
#1 · (Edited)
Talking in a thread about the 10/22 in the Mini-14 section a few days ago got me to thinking I should grab some higher cap mags. All I had were 3 factory 10-rounders, and 2 old Eagle plastic 30-rounders I forgot I had until I found them recently in an old box.

The Eagle mags worked fine last time I used them, but I like the look and more compact size of the BX-15. I picked up 3 of them from OnPoint.

https://aimonpoint.com

Nice people and the price of $18.58 each is not bad considering the times. Shipped fast and they all run smooth in my old unmodified wood stock 10/22. My usual sources were out of stock, so I signed up with OnPoint.

#3 ·
I've been tempted to get one of those kits that give the 10/22 an M1 Carbine look. I might if I had a second 10/22. I've kept mine like it came from the factory when I bought it new in 1989.

Reactions: RJF
#7 ·
Honestly, while I do like my BX-15, it’s a lot bigger than the flush mount 10s for just a 50% increase in capacity. And I have some junk ammo that isn’t reliable in the BX that runs fine in the rotary 10s. It does change faster than a flush.
For hi cap fun I run a GSG 110 round drum which is just as reliable as the BX but I’ve been thinking of getting a few couplers vs more BXs.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.