Perfect Union banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Major General Chit Chat
1,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Talking in a thread about the 10/22 in the Mini-14 section a few days ago got me to thinking I should grab some higher cap mags. All I had were 3 factory 10-rounders, and 2 old Eagle plastic 30-rounders I forgot I had until I found them recently in an old box.

The Eagle mags worked fine last time I used them, but I like the look and more compact size of the BX-15. I picked up 3 of them from OnPoint.

https://aimonpoint.com

Nice people and the price of $18.58 each is not bad considering the times. Shipped fast and they all run smooth in my old unmodified wood stock 10/22. My usual sources were out of stock, so I signed up with OnPoint.

·
Major General Chit Chat
1,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've not used the 15 round mags. But they look real cool in the 10/22 that looks like a M1 Carbine.
I've been tempted to get one of those kits that give the 10/22 an M1 Carbine look. I might if I had a second 10/22. I've kept mine like it came from the factory when I bought it new in 1989.

Reactions: RJF

·
Registered
9,045 Posts
I always use a BX-15 for squirrel hunting, works good. Holds enough rounds for the busier mornings, but doesn't stick out too far and hang up on things like a BX-25.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts