Perfect Union banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well my 30 rounders from cdnn showed up last week and there fitment is good and there smooth pushing the spring down with my fingers. Havent shot them yet though.

Also found a guy sellin ammo cans cheap, i picked up 2 of them

Also this morning a guy at work gave me 3 - 20 rounders he ordered wrong and been sitting around his house.

·
Registered
181 Posts
thinking of picking up some of those CDNN mags. Let us know how they work. I assume you got the JB1420? The Nationals are sooo cheap at $10/ea they are tempting but all I've heard are problems.

Is your ammo can supplier local or Internet? I'm looking for some cans and so far the ones I've found are too expensive to ship. Cans seem to around $17 or so. I may have to wait until Jan when the gun show comes around. No surplus stores within an hour drive anymore...

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yea i bought the jb1430's they were 14.99 ea and the ones gave to me are national 20 rds.

The can supplier is kinda local. He is from a different city but comes here once a week to my town. He gets these from his friend that cant sell them at shows or in his shop because theres a little rust on them, sometimes he spray paints on the a little.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts