Perfect Union banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
USMC GySgt (Ret.) 0369
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I recently bought a Bushmaster XM15-E2S M-4. Nice rifle. But..... Kinda wishing I would have took the time to get a Mini-14 Tactical now. Can't help it. Just like Old School Iron & Wood. Was thinking about trading for a nice Tactical Model but might hang on to it and start saving again.

·
large member
2,089 Posts
i'm with bebe on this one. if you are happy with this AR, keep it. only regrets follow the sell of a good rifle.....:(

if you can afford it, save your coins and get the mini....and have the best of both worlds. having both the mini & the AR...you will understand how they can be very different, yet both very awesome. i have both and enjoy them both every time i shoot them!

don't forget to post pics of that tactical when you get it...right next to your AR.

I recently bought a Bushmaster XM15-E2S M-4. Nice rifle. But..... Kinda wishing I would have took the time to get a Mini-14 Tactical now. Can't help it. Just like Old School Iron & Wood. Was thinking about trading for a nice Tactical Model but might hang on to it and start saving again.

·
Registered
7,252 Posts
I really haven't read any AR bashing on this thread unless they were deleted. I would say Gunny, save if you can and get that Mini you've been wanting. Not sure I would get rid of a nice AR, but sometimes choices have to be made. Welcome to the site.

·
Registered
3,605 Posts
IlliniScout, this might appeal to you as a "Old School Iron and Wood guy".
Fires a scaled down .30 cal.(7.62 x 39), Tech sight upgrade, grey Cerakote finish, 1MOA accuracy with my handloads ( when scoped, my eyes aren't that good any more), 2 MOA with decent FMJ, and ultra reliable.

A pic of my friend shooting it at my 300 yard gong:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.