Perfect Union banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, new to the board, but have wanted a Mini 14 for some time now. Looking to pick up an All-weather Ranch.

Besides Perfect Union and Gunsamerica as well as auction sites such as Gunbroker/Auction Arms, any recommendations for other sites or sources? Thanks.

Glad I found you guys!:D

·
Registered
300 Posts
ar15.com Equipment Exchange section
I've seen some decent asking prices there, the mini is sort of looked down on over there and hence prices seem lower. Don't pay more than $400 for a good used one.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
well fastang, I would put it that there were people that were looking to trade up to AR's there--how many threads have you seen that started with "mini for sale or trade up to or for an AR"....?

They both have +'s and -'s, however I own both, as both have their uniqueness's, just like an M1 or M14.

·
Registered
9,786 Posts
Welcome to the forum GTKrockeTT. I was at the Houston gun show a couple/three months ago. The were running $469-$489 new. You can also check the pawn shops in your area for good bargins. Stay away from the 180 series. Ruger no longer has parts for it (it is a different beast than the later mini's). Good luck.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts