Perfect Union banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know what is a good price for paying for Thermold 30 round mags?

Thanks alot
Thom
:usa:
:cool:

C'mon people
You are looking at the post. Would you at least offer a suggestion?

Thanks
Thom

·
Registered
18 Posts
Don't know about where to buy Thermold but after reading a previous post about Thermold mags (see below), I decided to buy 30rd PMI magazines. The 30rd PMI magazine performed flawlesly for me at the range. I purchased the PMI mags for $29.95ea. from GUNPARTS CORP. 845-679-4867. item#215680. 30rd blued. These are brand new in sealed PMI wrappers.

Thermold: 30rd
--------------
I have recieved mixed reviews of these magazines.

These are black plastic bodied magazines.

Some reported the mag lips needed to be trimmed slightly to allow the
cartridge to feed reliably.

·
Registered
689 Posts
Thermolds go for about $35.00 ea. same with 35rd EAGLE mags. As for there reliability I never used either. I left # for $29.95 PMI,s on another post. Thats about as cheap as I've seen them. Stainless USA mags were a good deal when Green Supply had them at $10.89ea. the stainless 30,s are an easy fix. Last good deal I got on PMI,s is when WILSON COMBAT closed out on all there 40rd at $18.00ea. about 4-5 months ago. The thermolds I have for my AR,s work pretty good. I've seen people use Eagles at the range with no problems also. The last used MINI I bought came with someUSA mags and cheap nickle plated mags. I sold most and gave 6 of the nickle mags to a friend who claims they work great. So maybe there are some cheap mags that work. Myself I've got a ****load of 30rd MASENS IMO these were the best after market mags you can get. I have'nt seen any in a long time. I would'nt look for any type of Mini 14 mags to get cheaper in the future.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.