1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
35,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

I would not have guessed that.

May be time to check some stores.

Not that I "need" another Glock :ROFLMAO:

Call me weird, but keeping the trigger safe as the one vital thing about the pistol in time of stress suits me fine.

• Haha
Reactions: Logos

·
Registered
8,471 Posts
Umm, think what you wish but if a semi-auto handgun does not have a half-cock hammer notch and a frame safety or a slide mounted hammer drop firing pin block safety I don't want it.
I'll settle for my Makarov with the Simson-Stuhl safety mod, my 3rd gen S&W or my Berretta .32 thank you very much. admire the CZ75 myself.
go drop a glock!

·
Banned
35,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
All excellent choices.

I'm partial to the Makarovs myself.

Glock is "drop safe," so again, with the Glock, it all boils down to keep that trigger clear unless and until it's time to shoot. That one all-important thing.

And I'm not critical of those who are new to shooting or who have been shooting for decades, who choose pistols with safeties. Why would I be? Many far better and more experienced than I choose them.

Based on this video, I think the salespeople ought to point out to potential purchasers of Glocks and similar that, hey, just so you know, there is no manual safety on this firearm. That some don't is no big deal to me though. More "like new" Glocks behind in the case is fine with me.

·
Registered
646 Posts
First, if a salesman is not explaining all the ins and outs of any firearm to a perspective buyer, shame on them.
Just wondering how many revolvers they get returned, seeing how they don't have an
external safety.

·
Cognitive Dissident
2,847 Posts

I would not have guessed that.
You say, "I would not have guessed that."

That's because it's not true.

That's just some greedy people making up a story to get hits on YouTube.

Glocks, new and used, are selling like hotcakes.

Just as they should.

• Haha
Reactions: freesw and hylander

·
Banned
35,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well darn. Thanks Logos. You ruined my dreams of cheap and plentiful twice-sold but never-fired Glocks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts