Perfect Union banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
On this here THANKSGIVING DAY !!!

And I'm giving this digital camera thing a shot here.
Close ups seem good while longer views aren't.

Not sure how many to load ( don't want to overload the site as a newbie - bad juju there ), so maybe I'll make 2 entries.

Here goes .......

Attachments

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oops!! Didn't intend for this to be about rights, rock & roll or otherwise. Though they are darn good things to have, by God - so we'll post about them anyway!!

No, meant this as an addendum to my previous post. These are what I bought recently. My 1st SKS. A Maverick 88 shotgun. And a S&W 9mm.
Grand total = $650 fror the 3 pieces ( without ammo, accessories, and tax )

And finally, I'm staying here on the east coast - away from California. Yuppicide's got some wicked looking equipment there. Bet that guitar of his is just like from that movie "Desperado" with Antonio Banderas. Friggin thing can probably shoot 1,000 rounds without a reload !! :lol:

· Registered
6 Posts
Congrats MannyCT! Nice Yugo 59/66! It's something to be thankful for. They're real sturdy, well-made critters. I paid about $210 for mine earlier this year - and the price from where I got it has gone up significantly since then.

SKS tip o' the day: "Don't forget to clean the gunk from the bolt assembly, so the firing pin floats free."

· Premium Member
2,151 Posts
SKS picture threads go in the SKS GALLERY.

All other firearm pictures go in their respective galleries, or forums.

Also, One firearm per owner, per thread please.

Moving.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.