Perfect Union banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
www.cheaperthandirt.com

Catalog Item #: MGR-272

Stock is military issue, USA Made has been cut for full auto switch.Brown color. Complete with buttplate. This will fit commercial guns such as PolyTec and other clones. This stock comes with all the metal intact , all that would be necessary is to drop in the guts of the rifle .

$14.97

I have ordered from them in the past and shipping is about 10 days to two weeks.

Hope this helps

Happy Shooting

·
Registered
221 Posts
I would avoid Global Trade out of Texas. They advertise in Shotgun News. Not only are they higher in $, but service was a joke.

I ordered a stock from them and after 3 weeks I called to find out why it hadn't arrived.

"We ran out of green paint and we just sent someone out to get more of it"

Then 2 weeks later it was

"It looks like some of the parts are on back order"

However, they did manage to process my refund very quickly!

GL

·
Registered
11 Posts
After thinking about it awhile I ordered from cheaperthandirt, and just got em. I must say very nice shape for $15, no damage I can see. fits my "loaded,s.s." nice. the trigger mechanism was a little tight but worked just the same. Actually I think I like the new "cheapo" stock better than the original. I can beat it up and not feel bad, it has checkering , and the palm is a tiny bit thinner. The thinner stock is a lot more comfortable to me.

I also got a wood, that was a different story, beat up like a red headed step child. however 30 minutes with my palm sander and 60grit paper and the thing looks better than the one that came with my gun. just need to stain it.

hope this helps anyone who is interested

1 - 6 of 6 Posts