Perfect Union banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Cognitive Dissident
2,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
wont shoot any better then my gp100.
Are there tests of GP100s against the Manurhin to prove that or is this just empty bragging about your Ruger?

:)

·
Cognitive Dissident
2,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
nope just shot them side by side was not any more accurate or easier to shoot.no bragging as you presume just pure fact and my op
As they always say........pictures or it didn't happen.

·
Registered
5,064 Posts
You must be joking, 3,500 dollar revolver? Just a bragging piece or a statement of the old saying a fool and his money are soon parted! If I were going to spend that money it would be on a Big Horn Lever rifle in .500 S&W.

·
Cognitive Dissident
2,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You must be joking, 3,500 dollar revolver? Just a bragging piece or a statement of the old saying a fool and his money are soon parted! If I were going to spend that money it would be on a Big Horn Lever rifle in .500 S&W.
To each his own.

:D

·
Registered
198 Posts
The French are proud of their premium revolver. Their national silhouette teams use them. However, in direct competition at the international silhouette championships, their revolver simply does not hold up well against the Freedom Arms Silhouette models. Time and time again they have been sent home, beaten like a base drum.
There was a time, pre-FA that the French revolver held its own, but the FA outstripped them, and all of the rest the revolvers as well in long distance revolver competition.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts