Perfect Union banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Seems as though they have a case of Herpies. That ole problem just keeps coming back!!!! (hehehehe!!!)

:sniper:

·
Registered
51 Posts
I had a problem trying to do anything at all at lunch today, finally gave up. Ya might see some more traffic here soon, again.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I was told this is where GB members hang out while the Dilithium crystals are being replaced on the matter-anti matter converter.....;)

·
No Longer Involved
2,398 Posts
I generally follow a rule (my own) in wherein I don't knock other BBS forums....

hint hint

;)

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Satan, I'm still about 50% computer illiteterate. How do I get my PMs? I've sent some but haven't gotten any unless you sent me one. Help me out here. Thanks, GHD

·
Registered
102 Posts
Well, it's about 8:30 am as I write this and the GB board has been down nearly 48 hours. Must be something pretty serious. It was up for a few minutes yesterday afternoon and I posted a couple of messages and then it crashed again. I'm sure they are pulling their har out over there, especially since that's not the money-making part of the operation.

:confused:

·
Registered
139 Posts
Saxon, the only reason it`s down...is they failed to maintain it. It used to go out at around 31,000 post, but was upgraded and the magic number was 50,987. The reason you were able to post for a short time is simple. I removed/deleted 30 of my post and it came back to life, once people began to jump back on and run the numbers back up, it locked again....at 50,987. I`m sure it`s hard for them to maintain two auction sites (GB) and outhouse the forums elsewhere. They are probably still working on the outage (auction side) which was down for a few days and was on a weekend......I bet that was a major pain, and is still taking first, before the BB`s. Regards LTS

1 - 10 of 10 Posts